Logging Management lank.ee
Logging Management is a software that provides overview of timber quantities in cutting area, and in storage area. The software is integrated with e-waybill information system.
- Can be used with any device that has internet connection.
- Constant overview of the timber quantity - in cutting area, in storage area, and in transport
- Drivers can make make e-waybill automatically
- Option to specify the destination for each assortment
- Option to choose partners for every cutting area
- Certificates automatically added to e-waybill
- Option to assign cutting area status - at work, standby, stopped, ended, archived
- Navigation aid to cutting area if coordinates are inserted
- Various timber quantity reports. Reports can be saved to Excel format
- E-mail notifications about timber quantity changes
- Unlimited number of users with a variety of roles for companies
Compatible with Forest Management software
- Users of Forest Management software can automatically add cutting areas to web application.
- Option to make timber quantity reports in cutting area management app
- Two joining options:
- User with contract - fully authorized user. User can add cutting areas into system, and make e-waybills; make different reports, add partners' and transport destinations.
- User without contract (free) - user with limited access. User can add timber quantities to partners' cutting areas (harvester, forwarder and truck), and issue e-waybills for them.
Generating reports requires a contract.
- In order to join the system, send an e-mail with your company name, and contact person's name.
Sales and technical support
Phone: (+372) 5568 3266
Logging Management: www.lank.ee