Logging Management lank.ee
Logging Management is a software that provides overview of timber quantities in cutting area, and in storage area. The software is integrated with e-waybill information system.
- Timber transportation in Estonia and Latvia. Ask possibility in more countries.
- Can be used with any device that has internet connection.
- Real-time overview of the timber quantity - in cutting area, in storage area, and transported amounts.
- Energywood storage, for overview of brances and chipped wood transportation.
- Drivers can make make e-waybill automatically, including KpDC.
- Option to specify the destination for each assortment.
- Origin documentation for certified timber usage.
- Work orders (eg. technological map) for machine operators.
- Option to choose partners for every cutting area.
- Co-owners of the forest plot, for allowing them to make reports.
- Certificates automatically added to e-waybill.
- Work hours calculation – time and activity.
- Guillotine (light harvester head with collector) and chippers data input.
- Option to assign cutting area status - at work, standby, stopped, finished, material residues, archived.
- Navigation aid to cutting area if coordinates are inserted.
- Various timber quantity reports. Reports can be saved to Excel format.
- E-mail notifications about timber quantity changes.
- Unlimited number of users with a variety of roles for companies.
- Management of different machines and equipment.
Compatible with Forest Management software
- Users of Forest Management software can automatically add cutting areas to web application.
- Option to make timber quantity reports in cutting area management app.
- Two joining options:
- User with contract - fully authorized user. User can add cutting areas into system, and make e-waybills; make different reports, add partner's and transport destinations.
- User without contract (free) - user with limited access. User can add timber quantities to partner's cutting areas (harvester, forwarder and truck), and issue e-waybills for them.
Generating reports requires a contract.
- In order to join the system, send an e-mail with your company name, and contact person's name.
Sales and technical support
Phone: (+372) 5568 3266
Logging Management: www.lank.ee